Amihan Studios offers web design services from personal to corporate clients. One of our design principle is to make it simple and elegant to convey and organized data. We want to design a great experience for both clients and users to enjoy and understand the content.
Features and Specifications
*Let your website work for you, 24/7.
*Let your website present your product and services, 24/7.
*Let your website unlock your business potential, 24/7.
*Let your website get clients and customers, 24/7.
- Fully Functioning Premium Basic Website powered by Joomla
- Domain Name
- Website Customization and Branding
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - Always Live Online
- Unlimited posting - There is no limit on the number of posts you can have
- Up to 1 GB of total image storage
- Website Control Panel - add, edit, delete posts
- Easy share posts to social networking sites
- Online Contact Us Form - Directed to your Email (Tested Working Ok)
- Custom Facebook Display
- Gallery Slideshow Page
1. Fill out our Order Form with all the information that would help us understand your business. Or you can set a meeting with us via skype or a place near you. :)
2. Once we talked about your desired designs/output and your mind is at ease, we can now sign contracts to start the project with you.
3. We will make 3 design studies for you to choose from. This may take 1 to 2 business days to make.
4. We will email you the 3 design studies and take your time to comment about the color scheme, layout, fonts and choose 1 design that you really like or we can combine it to suit your needs.
5. We will then create a prototype of your website base on what you chose with a FREE domain registration for a year. This may take 2 to 4 business days to finish, depends on the design.
6. Once it is finish and your prototype website is up and running, you can take a look at it and give us feedback. We will revise it up to 3 times base on your recommendations. (NOTE: We will use dummy articles on your site, we will teach you how to change it during training.)
7. Once you approved the prototype, we will publish your very own website to the web and market it via Facebook and on our website. Plus we will give you a website manual to guide you in navigating your site.
9. All these, starting at 20k Php.
NOTE: Please deposit 30% down payment prior to project commencement and the other 70% after the website has been made.
Please be reminded that after a year of free domain registration, you will have to pay a maintenance fee for your domain to remain active, for only Php 3500/year.
Thank you so much and God Bless you all!